For that circuit we depart Huaraz to Unchus, Llupa and Pitec to entree the mountain ravine of Quilcayhuanca. There we can observe the Pinturas Rupestres. Later we pass the pre-inca-ruins of Tambo Nuevo. We enjoy the view to the lakes of Cuchillacocha (4.625m) and Tullpacocha (4.300m) before we return at the same way to Huaraz.
Reception at bus terminal in Huaraz, and transportation to a local hostel
The personnel from “Enrique Expedition Tours” will give you further information about the hiking and Trek that you will be doing here in the Cordillera Blanca.
First day: Huaraz / Llupa / Pitec / Mountain ravine Quilcayhuanca / Tambo Nuevo / Camping Cayeshpampa (4.100m)
Second day: Camping Cayeshpampa – Lake Cuchillacocha – Tullpacocha – Camping Cayeshpampa
Third day: Cayeshpampa – Pitec – Huaraz
*** End of Service, Trekking – Peru ***
The trip inclues:
- Bus- transfer from your hotel to the bus-station
- two nights at a hostal in Huaraz, incl. Breakfast, dobble-bed-room
- two nights camping
- trekking-guide (speaking english and spanish)
- medicine chest first aid
- private transport Huaraz/Pitec/Huaraz
- Camping equipment (two-men-tent, eating-tent, toilet, matraz and cooking-equipment)
- Cook, specialized in cooking normal and vegetarian meals
- Donkey-driver, donkeys for carrying the personal lagguage (we recommend 15kg pP)
- meal during the trip (breakfast, lunch, dinner) – The meal inclues omlette, soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meat, rice and everything which contains sufficient carbohydrate, which is important for a good fisical health during the trip, hot drinks incl. coca-tea, which is excellent for the altitude. Tea, coffee, popcorn
- Entrance-fee for the National Parque Huascaran
You are responsable for the following things:
- Meal and beverages during the stay in Huaraz
- Days extra
- Personal clothes and lagguage during the trekking (goretex-trousers, jacket, gloves, cap)
- Sleeping-bag (-14C)
Important customer information:
- Dear customers, we recommend making a reservation in advance, so that the price is more economical.
- This advance reservation is carried out 5 months before your arrival date to Huaraz.
- The reservation is made with a deposit of 40% of the total price and 60% need to be paid upon your arrival to Huaraz (Office of Enrique Expedition Tours - Huaraz.).
- After our company, "Enrique Expedition Tours" confirms your reservation deposit we will be sending via e-mail a voucher of the reservation confirmation, where we explain all the details of the itinerary follow upon your arrival to Huaraz. The money of the reservation will be deposited in a bank account of our travel and tourism agency, that we can access if you request.
- Included in the expedition are the nights of accommodation in the hostel in Huaraz included. If you want to stay additional nights in the hostal it costs $ 15.- USD per person and day. The services offered by the hostal "Waullac Inn" you can see on the website: http://www.hostalwaullacinnhuaraz.com
- The transportation Lima - Huaraz-Lima will by the company
- Cruz del sur. Web: http://www.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Movil Tours. Web: http://www.moviltours.com.pe/portal/
in their bed service in the bus “bus cama” (VIP)
The services of the bus companies are:
• Bus with 2 floors.
• Second level / Reclinable bus seats
• Seat belts on all seats.
• Laser radar to detect objects on the road (up to 150m distance).
• Internal video cameras (control of corridors).
• Two bathrooms with chemical treatment
• Direct travel.
• Breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner (depends on travel time).
• On board Service (Attention of Land Slides).
• Video on board with movies
• Air conditioning and heating.
• Individual reading light.
• Bingo (prize is the return of the ticket).
* Also we have an air service at our flights Lima – Huaraz - Lima
The name of the Company is "LC Peru" - HUARAZ
And the hours of the departure every day.
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8:15am. – Arrival 9: 05am.
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35am. – Arrival 10:25am.
- All passengers have to arrive for any route of flight an hour earlier at the airport for their respective checked luggage.
- LUGGAGE: Each passenger is entitled to 15 kilos of luggage (10 kilos for load and 5 kilos for carry on). If it exceeds this weight you are responsible to pay $1 per kilo (not including taxes).
THE COSTS OF THE TICKETS:
- The fare per person is $144.00 USA (subject to availability) For this service, "LC Peru" - HUARAZ communicate with us.
Gear Recommended for Expedition trek
·Hiking socks (synthetic fibers, coolmax, etc.)
·Wool or fleece gloves
·Hat to block the sun
·Cold weather hat
·Cold weather jacket
·Sunglasses (with side guards)
·70/80 L backpack
·Headlamp (with extra batteries)
·Sun block (for skin and lips)
·Personal first-aid kit
·Cold weather sleeping bag
·Sandals (to bathe, relax, cross streams)
·Waterproof bag (for documents and money)