The price of the expedition includes:
- Pick up and transfer from the bus terminal in Huaraz to the hotel
- 02 nights lodging in Huaraz, with breakfast.
- Specialized and certificated Trekking Guide
- First-Aid Kit.
- Camping equipment (mountain tent, mattress).
- Cooking Equipment (dining tent, chairs and kitchenware)
- Personal attention by "Enrique Expedition Tours"
- Donkeys and carrier to transport the camping equipment
- Donkeys to transport the personal equipment of the clients (15 kilos per person).
- One horse in case of emergency with seats
- Cook provides vegetarian options
- Food within this expedition (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* The meals include omelets, soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meat, rice (all rich in carbohydrates and suitable for the physical effort of trekking), hot drinks (including coca leaf tea, which is excellent for the altitude). Tea provided every day (tea, coffee, biscuits and popcorn).
- Transportation from your hotel to the bus terminal for your return Huaraz - Lima
- Land Transportation Huaraz - Cashapampa - Vaqueria - Huaraz
You are responsible for:
- Food and drink in the city.
- Entrance to the Huascaran National Park
- Extra days of lodging caused of earlier arrival or delayed departure.
- Personal clothing and trekking equipment (gorotex trousers, jacket, gloves, hats)
- Sleeping Bag. (Preferably -14ºC).