EXPEDITION COSTS INCLUDE:
- 2 nights lodging in Lima (double bed, breakfast included)
- When you arrive to huaraz we pick up you to the hotel by taxi.
- 2 nights lodging in Huaraz (double bed, breakfast included)
- 4 nights camping
- Bus transportation Lima - Huaraz and private local transportation Huaraz - Pitec - Collon - Huaraz.
- Mountain guide, porters and cook.
- Donkeys to carry the common gear (tents, food and fuel) as well as personal gear (up to 20 kg per person)
- Kitchen gear and cooking facilities at base camp (including dining tent, chairs, cooking tent)
. Food for the whole duration of the climb (breakfast, lunch and dinner) is included.
* The meals include: omelets, sups, fresh fruits, ahuacate, spaghettis meats, rice all them rich in carbohydrates, excellent to recover all the energy you lose during the trek, also include drinks as: tea, coffee, milk breads, popcorn and coco tea good for altitude sickness
- Camping gear: 4 season tent
- First aid kit
- Check-up for oxygen to assess acclimatization level of each client.
- Entry to National Park Huascarán.
- Food costs outside the climb (Lima and Huaraz)
- Flight from country of origin to Lima
- Extra days of lodging due to delays of the trip
- Personal trekking and climbing gear (sleeping bag, sleeping mattress etc..)
- Personal expenses.
- The prices can change according to the date and number of persons, please catch up us on the web for more information.
Lightweight walking shoes/sandals/socks/pants/short pants/T-shirts (long sleeve and short sleeve)/sunglasses/sunscreen/plastic bags/warm sleeping bag /light weight trekking boots/wool socks/light weight treeking pants/waterproof pants and jacket/fleece/Goretex/hat/mits or warm gloves/thermal liners/camera/bandana or hat against sun/headlamp with extra batteries.
Safety Individual gear:
Glacier glasses 100% UV with rigid case (2 pair recommended)/ goggles/ sunscreen with maximum protection/lipbalm/4 season sleeping bag/ sleeping pad or thermarest/hat/thermal underwear/fleece jacket/fleece pants/down jacket/Goretex jacket or similar material/2 pairs of gloves or mittens/ pair of thermal glove liners/2 pairs of thermal sock liners/plastic boots/gaiters.