Reception at bus terminal in Huaraz, and transportation to a local hostel
The personnel from “Enrique Expedition Tours” will give you further information about the hiking and Trek that you will be doing here in the Cordillera Blanca.
1st day: Transfer Huaraz -Caraz (breakfast) Cashapampa (2900) – Llama Corral (3760).Camping.
2nd day: Llama Corral (3760) - Taullipampa (4250)
We pass the lakes of Ichiccocha and Jatuncocha and enjoy the view to the summits of Aguja de Santa Cruz, Pumapampa, Curuicachajana, Quitaraju, ALPAMAYO, Pucahirca, Rinrinjirca, Taullipampa, Artesonraju, Paria, Millishraju, etc.
3rd day: Taullipampa (4250 ) - Quebrada Paria (3870)
Today we walk uphill to the pass of Punta Union (4.750m).
From here we have a beautiful view to the Cordillera Blanca with its mountains Taulliraju, Rinrijircas, Pucahircas, Quitaraju, Santa Cruz, Artesonraju, Pirámide de Garcilazo,Paria, Millishraju, etc.
4th day: Quebrada de Paria (3870) - Vaquería (3850) – Pacchapampa (4130 m.s.n.m.).
We walk down to the valley, observing the picturesques Yurma, Huaripampa, Colcabamba, the sprectacular view to Chacraraju, the village Vaquería. We pass the village and follow the mountaine ravine. After some hours of walk we reach the camping-site of Pampamachay. Here we start ascending. Observing the summits of Chopicalqui and Yanapaccha. Than we arrive at our campoing-site at the altitude of 4.130m (Pacchapampa).
5th day: After breakfast we start walking up to the pass of Portachuelo (4767 m.s.n.m). From here we enjoy the view to the mountains like Huascarán, Chopicalqui, Huandoy, Pisco, Chacraraju. We follow a foothpath uphill which is called Chaquinani until we reach the camping-site of Yuraccorral. Here ends our trek, we catch the bus to Huaraz. On our way back to Huaraz we pass the lakes of Llanganuco ( Chinancocha Y Orconcocha), and the check-point of the National Parque of the Huascaran. Here we have to pay the entrance-fee.
*** End of Service, Trekking – Peru ***
The trip includes:
- Transfer hotel – bus terminal
- 02 nights at the hostel in Huaraz (incl. breakfast).
- 04 days camping.
- Trekking guide (Speaking english and spanish)
- medicine chest first aid
- Camping equipment (two-men-tent, eating-tent, toilet, matraz and cooking-equipment)
- Cook, specialized in cooking normal and vegetarian meals
- donkey-driver and donkeys for carrying your personal equipment (recommended 15kg pp)
- more than 6 persons one horse for emergency case
- Private transport Huaraz / Cashapampa / Cebollapampa / Huaraz
- meal during the trip (breakfast, lunch, dinner) – The meal includes omlette, soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meat, rice and everything which contains sufficient carbohydrate, which is important for a good fisical health during the trip, hot drinks incl. coca-tea, which is excellent for the altitude. Tea, coffee, popcorn
- Entrance-fee for the National Parque Huascaran
* Ticket por Derecho de ruta y recojo de basura en Cashapampa.
* Ticket por Derecho de ruta y recojo de basura en Huaripampa..
You are responsible for:
- Meal and beverages during the stay in Huaraz
- Days extra …
- Personal clothes and lagguage during the trekking (goretex-trousers, jacket, gloves, cap)
- Sleeping-bag (-14C)
Important Information for the Client:
- We recommend a reservation with at least 6 month of anticipation, so that we may offer the best prices possible.
- The reservation is made with the payment of 40% of the total price. With the remaining 60% paid on arrival to Huaraz (in the office of “Enrique Expedition Tours”).
- Please inform us (“Enrique Expedition Tours”) once the 40% has been deposited, and we will send you a reservation voucher, with a complete itinerary of your stay with us here in Peru.
- Additional nights at the hostel will cost $15.00 per person. The hostel (Waullac Inn) offers: hot water, private bathroom, TV, and cafeteria. Also, it is located within 13 blocks of the main plaza.
- The transportation Lima - Huaraz –Lima is not include, but we recommend using
This bus service includes:
• 2 level bus
• 2nd level has fully reclining seats
• Radar to detect objects in the road (within 150m.)
• Internal video cameras (for the security of the passenger)
• 02 Bathrooms
• Non-stop service to Huaraz
•Meals while in route
• Air conditioning and heating
• Individual reading lamps
• Bingo (return ticket as a prize)
* There are also flights Lima-Huaraz-Lima
The airline is “LC Perú” – HUARAZ.
Everyday flights are:
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8.15 AM - Arrival 9: 05 AM
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35 AM - Arrival 10:25 AM
- All passengers must be at the airport an hour before the flight.
- LUGGAGE: All passengers are allowed 15kg of luggage (10kg checked, 5kg carry-on). There is a fee of $1.00 for every kg in excess of the allotted weight (not including tax)
- The cost of the flight is $144.00 USD per person
If you would like to use the services of “LC Perú” - HUARAZ , please let us know.
Gear Recommended for Expedition trek
·Hiking socks (synthetic fibers, coolmax, etc.)
·Wool or fleece gloves
·Hat to block the sun
·Cold weather hat
·Cold weather jacket
·Sunglasses (with side guards)
·70/80 L backpack
·Headlamp (with extra batteries)
·Sun block (for skin and lips)
·Personal first-aid kit
·Cold weather sleeping bag
·Sandals (to bathe, relax, cross streams)
·Waterproof bag (for documents and money)
MAPS of SANTA CRUZ - LLANGANUCO TREK