1st day: Arrival at Lima, transfer from the airport to the hotel in Lima
2nd day: Lima - Huaraz.
Transfer to Huaraz (distance: 400 km from Lima), passing the Conococha (4,500m), transfer from the bus-station to the hotel
3rd day: Transfer from Huaraz to Cashapampa-Llamacoral
In the morning we leave Huaraz to Cashapampa (2.900m), where we meet our donkey-driver for carrying our equipment. After a three hours-walk we have lunch. We continue walking untill we reach Llamacoral a 3.800m. Camping.
4th day: Llamacoral - Alpamayo CB -Taullipampa.
The way of today will be very easy. We pass the lakes of Jatuncochja and Ichicocha with their beautiful colours of blue. At Quisuar we have lunch. After that we ascend to the Base Camp of the Alpamayo. The view from this point is very spectacular. We descend to our camping-site which is called Taullipampa (4.200m.)
5th day: Taullipampa - Paso Punta Unión - Huaripampa.
After having breakfast we leave the camping-site and walk uphill to Punta Union (4.750m). After three hours of walking we reach the pass and enjoy the beautiful view to the Cordillera Blanca. We descend to the lake Morococha where we have lunch. We follow the way downhill to our camping-site at Huaripampa(3.600m.)
6th day: Huaripampa - Paccha.
We leave the camping-site and pass the region of Huaripampa. We follow the foothpath to Vaqueria. From here we ascend until we reach the camping-site of Paccha (4.000m).
7th day: Paccha -Paso Portachuelo de Llanganuco - Cebollapampa.
After the breakfast we continue ascending until we reach the pass of Portachuelo (4.767m.). We enjoy the beautiful view to the summits of Huascaran, Huandoy, Chopicalqui, Pisco and Chacrarajuand the two lakes which are named Orconcocha and Chinancocha. We descend to a plane valley (Cebollapampa) where we camp (3.850).
8th day: Trekking a la Laguna 69 - Huaraz.
From Cebollapampa we follow the foothpath to the lake 69, which will take us about 4 hours. The beautiful lake is at the bottom of the Chararaju. We return to our camping-site. From here we catch the bus to Huaraz.
9th day: Travelling back to Lima - Hostal.
Transfer to Lima (hostal).
*** End of Service, Trekking – Peru ***
LA EXPEDICIÓN INCLUYE:
- 02 nights in a hostal in Lima, incl. breakfast, double-bed-room
- Transfer bus-station – hostal – bus-station.
- 02 nights at a hostal in Huaraz, incl. breakfast, doule-bed-room
- 05 nights camping
- certificated mountain-guide
- Transfer Lima / Huaraz /Lima (Service Bus Cama)
- private transportes in Huaraz.
- donkeys for carrying the personal equipment
- donkeys for carrying the camping-equipment (Eating-tent, meal for the trip)
- more than 4 persons horse for in case of emergency
- specialized cook
- first aid
- - meal during the trip (breakfast, lunch, dinner) – The meal includes omlette, soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meat, rice and everything which contains sufficient carbohydrate, which is important for a good fisical health during the trip, hot drinks incl. coca-tea, which is excellent for the altitude. Tea, coffee, popcorn
- Entrance-fee for the National Parque Huascaran
* Ticket por Derecho de ruta y recojo de basura en Cashapampa.
* Ticket por Derecho de ruta y recojo de basura en Huaripampa.
- Control of taking the pulse and controlling the aclimatisation of every person
You are responsible for:
- meal and beverages during the stay at the cities
- flight to/from Lima
- days extra
- personal cloth and trekking equipment
- Sleeping bag
Important Information for the Client:
- We recommend a reservation with at least 6 month of anticipation, so that we may offer the best prices possible.
- The reservation is made with the payment of 40% of the total price. With the remaining 60% paid on arrival to Huaraz (in the office of “Enrique Expedition Tours”).
- Please inform us (“Enrique Expedition Tours”) once the 40% has been deposited, and we will send you a reservation voucher, with a complete itinerary of your stay with us here in Peru.
- Additional nights at the hostel will cost $15.00 per person. The hostel (Waullac Inn) offers: hot water, private bathroom, TV, and cafeteria. Also, it is located within 13 blocks of the main plaza.
- The transportation Lima - Huaraz –Lima is not include, but we recommend using
This bus service includes:
• 2 level bus
• 2nd level has fully reclining seats
• Radar to detect objects in the road (within 150m.)
• Internal video cameras (for the security of the passenger)
• 02 Bathrooms
• Non-stop service to Huaraz
•Meals while in route
• Air conditioning and heating
• Individual reading lamps
• Bingo (return ticket as a prize)
* There are also flights Lima-Huaraz-Lima
The airline is “LC Perú” – HUARAZ.
Everyday flights are:
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8.15 AM - Arrival 9: 05 AM
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35 AM - Arrival 10:25 AM
- All passengers must be at the airport an hour before the flight.
- LUGGAGE: All passengers are allowed 15kg of luggage (10kg checked, 5kg carry-on). There is a fee of $1.00 for every kg in excess of the allotted weight (not including tax)
- The cost of the flight is $144.00 USD per person
If you would like to use the services of “LC Perú” - HUARAZ , please let us know.
Gear Recommended for Expedition trek
·Hiking socks (synthetic fibers, coolmax, etc.)
·Wool or fleece gloves
·Hat to block the sun
·Cold weather hat
·Cold weather jacket
·Sunglasses (with side guards)
·70/80 L backpack
·Headlamp (with extra batteries)
·Sun block (for skin and lips)
·Personal first-aid kit
·Cold weather sleeping bag
·Sandals (to bathe, relax, cross streams)
·Waterproof bag (for documents and money)
MAPS of SANTA CRUZ - LLANGANUCO TREK