Reception at bus terminal in Huaraz, and transportation to a local hostel
The personnel from “Enrique Expedition Tours” will give you further information about the hiking and Trek that you will be doing here in the Cordillera Blanca.
First day: We leave Huaraz at 8.00 am by bus heading east to the village Pitek (3.850m). There we will spend the first night of camping.
Second day: At 9.00 am we leave our camping-site. Before we walk to the lake we enjoy the beautiful view at the summits of the glaciers. One of them is the summit of Churup. We continue climbing up the hill to arrive the lake Churup. Its clours of blue are very impressive. After a short break we return to the camping-site where we started the trek. From that point we will catch a bus to return to Huaraz.
*** End of Service, Trekking – Peru ***
The trip inclues:
- Bus- transfer from your hotel to the bus-station
- two nights at a hostal in Huaraz, incl. breakfast, dobble bed room
- one night camping
- trekking-guide (speaking english and spanish)
- medicine chest first aid
- private transport Huaraz/Pitec/Huaraz
- tent suitable for the high mountains
- tent for eating, tent for cooking, tent for toilet
- meal during the trip (breakfast, lunch-paket, dinner) – The meal inclues omlette, soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meat, rice and everything which contains sufficient carbohydrate, which is important for a good fisical health during the trip, hot drinks incl. coca-tea, which is excellent for the altitude. tea, coffee, popcorn
- Control of taking the pulse and controlling the aclimatisation of every person
You are responsable for the following things:
- Personal clothes and lagguage during the trekking
- The price depends on the day of reservacion and the number of members. Please contact us for further informations.
Important Information for the Client:
- We recommend a reservation with at least 6 month of anticipation, so that we may offer the best prices possible.
- The reservation is made with the payment of 40% of the total price. With the remaining 60% paid on arrival to Huaraz (in the office of “Enrique Expedition Tours”).
- Please inform us (“Enrique Expedition Tours”) once the 40% has been deposited, and we will send you a reservation voucher, with a complete itinerary of your stay with us here in Peru.
- Additional nights at the hostel will cost $15.00 per person. The hostel (Waullac Inn) offers: hot water, private bathroom, TV, and cafeteria. Also, it is located within 13 blocks of the main plaza.
- The transportation Lima - Huaraz –Lima is not include, but we recommend using
This bus service includes:
• 2 level bus
• 2nd level has fully reclining seats
• Radar to detect objects in the road (within 150m.)
• Internal video cameras (for the security of the passenger)
• 02 Bathrooms
• Non-stop service to Huaraz
•Meals while in route
• Air conditioning and heating
• Individual reading lamps
• Bingo (return ticket as a prize)
* There are also flights Lima-Huaraz-Lima
The airline is “LC Perú” – HUARAZ.
Everyday flights are:
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8.15 AM - Arrival 9: 05 AM
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35 AM - Arrival 10:25 AM
- All passengers must be at the airport an hour before the flight.
- LUGGAGE: All passengers are allowed 15kg of luggage (10kg checked, 5kg carry-on). There is a fee of $1.00 for every kg in excess of the allotted weight (not including tax)
- The cost of the flight is $144.00 USD per person
If you would like to use the services of “LC Perú” - HUARAZ , please let us know.
Gear Recommended for Expedition trek
·Hiking socks (synthetic fibers, coolmax, etc.)
·Wool or fleece gloves
·Hat to block the sun
·Cold weather hat
·Cold weather jacket
·Sunglasses (with side guards)
·70/80 L backpack
·Headlamp (with extra batteries)
·Sun block (for skin and lips)
·Personal first-aid kit
·Cold weather sleeping bag
·Sandals (to bathe, relax, cross streams)
·Waterproof bag (for documents and money)