Llanganuco Santa Cruz - Cashapampa - Cordillera Blanca - Hiking Trek Huaraz - Peruvian - South America
|- Maxim Altitude Trekking.
||4750 m.s.n.m ( Punta Unión Pass.)
||Easy - Moderate
|| 09 days
|- Preferied time
||April to Nobenver.
||Huaraz - Perú - South America.
|- Program Start
||Lima - Perú
|- Visit Places
|| Cordillera Blanca
|| Adventure, Nature, Ecologic.
||Mínim + 01 Pax - Double bed.
|* Locations visited
||Parque Nacional Huascaran
||Adventure, Nature, Ecological
||Day: 12ºC - 23ºC
||Night: - 4ºC - 6ºC
1st day: Arrival at Lima, transfer from the airport to the hotel in Lima
2nd day: Lima – Huaraz (bus).
Transfer to Huaraz (distance: 400 km from Lima), passing the Conococha (4,050m), transfer from the bus-station to the hotel. “Cruz del Sur” http://www1.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
3rd day: Acclimatization trek to Wilcuahuain (3450m) - Monterrey.
We drive from Huaraz to Wilcuahuain by bus. At Wilcahuain we start our trip. At first we visit the archaeological ruins, which lasts from the pre-inca-time. The ruins pretend to the Culture Wasi. This culture takes its roots in Ayacucho. After that we visit another village, it is called San Miguel de Recriash. From here we descend for one tour to reach the hot springs of Monterrey. There we can take a bath before we return to Huaraz – Hostal.
4th day: After the breakfast transfer Huaraz – Vaquería (3850 m.).
We walk for 3 hours until the mountain ravine of Paria (3810 m.).
5th day: Quebrada Paria (3810 m.) – Punta Unión (4750m) - Taullipampa (4250 m.).
Today we pass the Punta Unión (4750 m.) From this place we have a beautiful view to the mountains of the Cordillera Blanca.
6th day: Taullipampa (4250 m.) - Llamacorral (3760 m.).
We pass through the lakes of Jatuncocha (3900 m.) and Ichiccocha (3850 m.) and enjoy the view to the summits of Quitaraju, ALPAMAYO, Pucahirca, Taullipampa, Artesonraju, Santa Cruz, etc.
7th day: Llamacorral (3760 m.) – Cashapampa.
We descend the mountain ravine of Santa Cruz (a walk about 3-4 hours).Transfer to Huaraz.
8th day: Travelling back to Lima (bus) – Hotel.
Transfer to Lima (hostal).
9th day: Lima, transfers from hotel to airport. Return to country of origin.
***** END OF OUR SERVICE *****
Expedition Costs Include:
- When you arrive to Lima we pick up you to the hotel by taxi.
- 2 nights lodging in Lima (double bed.)
- When you arrive to Huaraz we pick up you to the hotel by taxi.
- 3 nights lodging in Huaraz (double bed, breakfast included)
- Bus transportation Lima – Huaraz. (Service VIP).
- Private local transportation Huaraz /Vaqueria
- Private local transportation Huaraz /Cashapampa.
- Mountain guide (IUAGM).
- Cook, specialized in cooking normal and vegetarian meals
- Donkeys to carry the common gear (tents, food and fuel) as well as donkeys to carry personal gear (up to 20 kg per person).
- More than 6 persons one horse for emergency case.
- Kitchen gear and cooking facilities at base camp (including dining tent, chairs, cooking tent).
- Food for the whole duration of the climb (breakfast, lunch and dinner) is included.
- The meals include: omelets, sups, fresh fruits, ahuacate, spaghettis meats, rice all them rich in carbohydrates, excellent to recover all the energy you lose during the trek and climbing, also include drinks as: tea, coffee, milk breads, popcorn and coco tea good for altitude sickness
- Camping gear: 4 season tent
- First aid kit
- Check-up for oxygen to assess acclimatization level of each client.
- Food costs outside the climb (Lima and Huaraz).
- Entry to National Park Huascarán.
- Flight from country of origin to Lima
- Extra days of lodging due to delays of the trip
- Personal clothes and lagguage during the trekking (goretex-trousers, jacket, gloves, cap)
- Sleeping-bag (-14C).
Important customer information:
- Dear customers, we recommend making a reservation in advance, so that the price is more economical.
- This advance reservation is carried out 5 months before your arrival date to Huaraz.
- The reservation is made with a deposit of 40% of the total price and 60% need to be paid upon your arrival to Huaraz (Office of Enrique Expedition Tours - Huaraz.).
- After our company, "Enrique Expedition Tours" confirms your reservation deposit we will be sending via e-mail a voucher of the reservation confirmation, where we explain all the details of the itinerary follow upon your arrival to Huaraz. The money of the reservation will be deposited in a bank account of our travel and tourism agency, that we can access if you request.
- Included in the expedition are the nights of accommodation in the hostel in Huaraz included. If you want to stay additional nights in the hostal it costs $ 15.- USD per person and day. The services offered by the hostal "Waullac Inn" you can see on the website: http://www.hostalwaullacinnhuaraz.com
- The transportation Lima - Huaraz-Lima will by the company
- Cruz del sur. Web: http://www.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Movil Tours. Web: http://www.moviltours.com.pe/portal/
in their bed service in the bus “bus cama” (VIP)
The services of the bus companies are:
• Bus with 2 floors.
• Second level / Reclinable bus seats
• Seat belts on all seats.
• Laser radar to detect objects on the road (up to 150m distance).
• Internal video cameras (control of corridors).
• Two bathrooms with chemical treatment
• Direct travel.
• Breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner (depends on travel time).
• On board Service (Attention of Land Slides).
• Video on board with movies
• Air conditioning and heating.
• Individual reading light.
• Bingo (prize is the return of the ticket).
* Also we have an air service at our flights Lima – Huaraz - Lima
The name of the Company is "LC Peru" - HUARAZ
And the hours of the departure every day.
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8:15am. – Arrival 9: 05am.
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35am. – Arrival 10:25am.
- All passengers have to arrive for any route of flight an hour earlier at the airport for their respective checked luggage.
- LUGGAGE: Each passenger is entitled to 15 kilos of luggage (10 kilos for load and 5 kilos for carry on). If it exceeds this weight you are responsible to pay $1 per kilo (not including taxes).
THE COSTS OF THE TICKETS:
- The fare per person is $144.00 USA (subject to availability) For this service, "LC Peru" - HUARAZ communicate with us.
Gear Recommended for Santa Cruz – Llanganuco trek
·Hiking socks (synthetic fibers, coolmax, etc.)
·Wool or fleece gloves
·Hat to block the sun
·Cold weather hat
·Cold weather jacket
·Sunglasses (with side guards)
·70/80 L backpack
·Headlamp (with extra batteries)
·Sun block (for skin and lips)
·Personal first-aid kit
·Cold weather sleeping bag
·Sandals (to bathe, relax, cross streams)
·Waterproof bag (for documents and money)
·Plastic bags .