Cordillera Huayhuash - Cajatambo - Jahuacocha Hiking Trek Huaraz Peruvian - South America.
|- Maxim Altitude Trekking.
||5000 m.s.n.m (Cuyoc Pass.)
||Easy - Moderate
|| 11 days
|- Preferied time
||April to Nobenver.
||Huaraz - Perú - South America.
|- Program Start
||Lima - Perú
|- Visit Places
|| Cordillera Huayhuash.
|| Adventure, Nature, Ecologic.
||Mínim + 01 Pax - Double bed.
||The price depends on the costs of the hotel.
|* Average Temp.
||Day: 12ºC - 23ºC
||Night: ‾ 4ºC - 6ºC.
1st day: Arrival at Lima, transfer from the airport to the hotel in Lima
2nd day: Lima – Huaraz (bus).
Transfer to Huaraz (distance: 400 km from Lima), passing the Conococha (4,050m), transfer from the bus-station to the hotel. “Cruz del Sur” http://www1.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
3rd day: Acclimatization trek to Lake 69 (4400m).
We leave Huaraz heading north, at kilometer 55 we arrive at the city of Yungay. From there we drive by taxi to the lakes of Llanganuco. A bit later we arrive at Cebollapampa (3.900m). From that place we start walking for about 4 hours until the Lake 69. The lake offers a beautiful view to the summits of the mountains Huascaran, Chopicalqui, Pisco, Huandoy, Yanapaccha and Chacraraju. We stay at the lake for one hour before we return to Cebollapampa. From there we drive back to Huaraz - Huaraz.
4th day: In the afternoon we arrive at Cajatambo and spend the night in a simple hostal.
5th day: Cajatambo - Laguna Viconga Walking time about 8 hours.
6th day: Laguna Viconga – Pass Cuyoc (5000m) - San Antonio – Huayllapa - Huatiac.
7th day: Huatiac – Laguna de Jahuacocha.
8th day: Laguna de Jahuacocha. We have a typical Peruvian meal which is called pachamanca.
9th day: Laguna de Jahuacocha - Llamac – Chiquian. Return to Huaraz or Lima.
10th day: Travelling back to Lima (bus) – Hotel.
Transfer to Lima (hostal).
11th day: Lima, transfers from hotel to airport. Return to country of origin.
***** END OF OUR SERVICE *****
Expedition Costs Include:
- When you arrive to Lima we pick up you to the hotel by taxi.
- 2 nights lodging in Lima (double bed.)
- When you arrive to Huaraz we pick up you to the hotel by taxi.
- 3 nights lodging in Huaraz (double bed, breakfast included)
- Bus transportation Lima – Huaraz. (Service VIP).
- Private local transportation Huaraz /Cajatambo.
- Private local transportation Llamac/ Huaraz.
- Mountain guide (IUAGM).
- Cook, specialized in cooking normal and vegetarian meals
- Donkeys to carry the common gear (tents, food and fuel) as well as donkeys to carry personal gear (up to 20 kg per person).
- More than 6 person’s one horse for emergency case.
- Kitchen gear and cooking facilities at base camp (including dining tent, chairs, cooking tent).
- Food for the whole duration of the climb (breakfast, lunch and dinner) is included.
- The meals include: omelets, sups, fresh fruits, ahuacate, spaghettis meats, rice all them rich in carbohydrates, excellent to recover all the energy you lose during the trek and climbing, also include drinks as: tea, coffee, milk breads, popcorn and coco tea good for altitude sickness
- Camping gear: 4 season tent
- First aid kit
- Check-up for oxygen to assess acclimatization level of each client.
- Food costs outside the climb (Lima and Huaraz).
- Entry to National Park Huayhuash.
- Flight from country of origin to Lima
- Extra days of lodging due to delays of the trip
- Personal clothes and lagguage during the trekking (goretex-trousers, jacket, gloves, cap)
- Sleeping-bag (-14C).
Important customer information:
- Dear customers, we recommend making a reservation in advance, so that the price is more economical.
- This advance reservation is carried out 5 months before your arrival date to Huaraz.
- The reservation is made with a deposit of 40% of the total price and 60% need to be paid upon your arrival to Huaraz (Office of Enrique Expedition Tours - Huaraz.).
- After our company, "Enrique Expedition Tours" confirms your reservation deposit we will be sending via e-mail a voucher of the reservation confirmation, where we explain all the details of the itinerary follow upon your arrival to Huaraz. The money of the reservation will be deposited in a bank account of our travel and tourism agency, that we can access if you request.
- Included in the expedition are the nights of accommodation in the hostel in Huaraz included. If you want to stay additional nights in the hostal it costs $ 15.- USD per person and day. The services offered by the hostal "Waullac Inn" you can see on the website: http://www.hostalwaullacinnhuaraz.com
- The transportation Lima - Huaraz-Lima will by the company
- Cruz del sur. Web: http://www.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Movil Tours. Web: http://www.moviltours.com.pe/portal/
in their bed service in the bus “bus cama” (VIP)
The services of the bus companies are:
• Bus with 2 floors.
• Second level / Reclinable bus seats
• Seat belts on all seats.
• Laser radar to detect objects on the road (up to 150m distance).
• Internal video cameras (control of corridors).
• Two bathrooms with chemical treatment
• Direct travel.
• Breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner (depends on travel time).
• On board Service (Attention of Land Slides).
• Video on board with movies
• Air conditioning and heating.
• Individual reading light.
• Bingo (prize is the return of the ticket).
* Also we have an air service at our flights Lima – Huaraz - Lima
The name of the Company is "LC Peru" - HUARAZ
And the hours of the departure every day.
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8:15am. – Arrival 9: 05am.
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35am. – Arrival 10:25am.
- All passengers have to arrive for any route of flight an hour earlier at the airport for their respective checked luggage.
- LUGGAGE: Each passenger is entitled to 15 kilos of luggage (10 kilos for load and 5 kilos for carry on). If it exceeds this weight you are responsible to pay $1 per kilo (not including taxes).
THE COSTS OF THE TICKETS:
- The fare per person is $144.00 USA (subject to availability) For this service, "LC Peru" - HUARAZ communicate with us.
Gear Recommended for Cordillera Huayhuash Trek
·Hiking socks (synthetic fibers, coolmax, etc.)
·Wool or fleece gloves
·Hat to block the sun
·Cold weather hat
·Cold weather jacket
·Sunglasses (with side guards)
·70/80 L backpack
·Headlamp (with extra batteries)
·Sun block (for skin and lips)
·Personal first-aid kit
·Cold weather sleeping bag
·Sandals (to bathe, relax, cross streams)
·Waterproof bag (for documents and money)